Wednesday 21 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Yup, I'm late. But here's why - 
It was 10th January, and that night I received this news. I am not very much active in this blog, but I'm really busy in few works, and one of which is KSHITIJ 2015 , the annual Tech fest of IIT Kharagpur. We (I , with my friends Arnab and Deepjyoti) are participating in the Skyfall event of robotics, and we are still working hard in designing the bot. We released our Mechanical Design, and it is available  here on the official Facebook page , and here is the Introduction page :

and surprisingly, our design bagged the first position in the competition. Yup, we were all surprised, but here are the results.
and here goes the post of support and appreciation from my senior :)


Thank you everyone for all your support and for making this possible. Let's hope we can maintain the same performance in the main event during 30th January to 2nd February. 
Thanks.
#RNB
#PriZm (yup, that's the name I came up with:) )


No comments:

Post a Comment